Knowledge, Attitude and Practice on Voluntary Counseling and Testing

37,90 €

39,90 €

-5%

Livraison dans le monde entier.
Frais d'envoi limités à 4,90 € pour la France métropolitaine quel que soit le nombre d'articles. Délai de livraison : 2 à 5 jours.

The case of Gimbi High Shool(Oromia Regional State, Ethiopia)

HIV/AIDS is a major threat to the overall social, economic and political well-being of the world’s population in general and Ethiopia in particular.

It is a serious problem among the youths in the age group 15-24, where females are the most vulnerable groups of population.

Thus, VCT is potentially effective intervention to prevent the transmission of HIV by inculcating behavioral changes.

To assess knowledge, attitudes and practice towards VCT services utilization among Gimbi high school students.

To arrive at the intended objective a cross sectional study is conducted in the study area among Gimbi high school students from February.

Data collection was done using structured questionnaires that has mostly open-ended questions among 310 students of Gimbi high school students.

The collected data were carefully tallied, tabulated, organized and then analyzed.

All the respondents have good knowledge of HIV/AIDS but all of them are not implementing their full knowledge to its prevention.

The findings revealed that 67.7% (210) of the sample respondents described that they know about the VCT services where as the rest 32.3% of them responded that they are not aware.

Plus de détails

Livraison
Envoi en courrier suivi.
Livraison sous 2 à 4 jours en France et dans le monde entier.
Programme de fidélité
Votre panier totalisera 3 points fidélité vous offrant lors de votre prochain achat une réduction de 1,50 €
Avis clients
Soyez le premier à partager votre avis sur ce produit