Notre boutique utilise des cookies pour améliorer l'expérience utilisateur et nous vous recommandons d'accepter leur utilisation pour profiter pleinement de votre navigation.
from the total of the 25,955 outlets enumerated in 2009, 97 percent were found in urban areas while the remaining balance, 3 percent were serving the rural consumer.
Moreover, out of the 1,200 sales localities 65 percent of them were urban localities while the rest 35 percent were rural.
With respect to sales performance, the total contraceptive distribution reported in 2009 indicated that 96 percent was availed in urban localities while rural channels distributed the remaining 4 percent for 80 percent of the potential users...
Baymot Tadesse Naro MBA: Studied at Business Administration Addis Abeba Uniceristy Lecturer at University of Gondar, Gondar-Ethiopia
Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité: